Dr. Khafaji -General Dentist
B.D.S, M.Sc and Ph.D. Conservative Dentistry
Dr. Al-Khafaji has 29 years of experience in dental practice since 1992. He holds PhD & MSc degrees in conservative dentistry. Dr. Al-khafaji has been registered as a general dentist from 1992 to 1995 by the Iraqi dental association. Then he has been registered as a specialist from 1995 to the present time by the Iraqi dental association.
Since 1996 he has practiced dentistry as a specialist in conservative dentistry in his private clinic in Baghdad. He also taught at various dentistry schools in Iraq and the United Arab Emirates while he was practicing dentistry at his private clinic. Furthermore, he has some publications in the dental field. Dr. Al-Khafaji is a proud member of The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario, The Ontario Dental Association and The Canadian Dental Association since 2017.
Dr. Al- Al-Khafaji enjoys working with all age groups to provide quality, and comprehensive patient care while maintaining a comfortable environment. His dental skills include cosmetic dentistry, restorative (fillings), Root canal treatment, oral surgery, orthodontic treatment, and gum disease.
Dr. Al-Khafaji believes that it is his passion to help others and that passion motivated him to acquire skills that would allow him to heal, repair, and restore a person’s oral health.
Besides dentistry, Dr. Al- Al-Khafaji enjoys spending time with his family, giving back to the community, and playing sports like swimming and Race-walking.
- (A Scanning Electron Microscopic Study to Evaluate The Levage Action of Irrigant Solutions on The Smear Layer) a MSc. Thesis, College of Dentistry, Baghdad University.
- (Finite Element Stress Analysis of Different Implant Fixture Design). A PhD. Thesis, College of Dentistry, Baghdad University.
- Al Khafagy Hasanen H. A three-dimensional finite element analysis of the effect of cortical bone thickness on the stress distribution around single unite osseointegrated implants. International Dentistry Journal of South Africa. 2006; Vol. 8 No.5, 50-54.
- Al-Khafagy Hasanen H, your Mustahsen Mohammed M, Noorani Tahir Y. Apical leakage of three different obturation techniques. Journal PDA 2009; Vol.18 No.1, 5-8
- Al-Khafagy HJ. Influence of cancellous bone rigidity on stress distribution in the bone around the dental implant: A finite element Study. J Int Dent Med Res 2010; Vol. 3: No. 1, 11-14
- Al-Khafagy HJ. Observations on dentine hypersensitivity in general dental practices in the United Arab Emirates. Emirates Medical Journal. April 2010
Our mission is to develop long-term relationships with our patients and to ensure distinguished service through personalized, honest, ethical and informed care. We aim to help our community achieve excellent oral healthcare through high quality, multidisciplinary and cost-efficient dental services and procedures
Dentist Milton Vision
Our vision is to become recognized as the leading dental health safety provider in Milton and in ONTARIO